Governor Holcomb announced Indiana’s next steps – a five stage plan.
Indiana should be back on track by July 4th
(subject to change.)
We are now entering Stage 4 (subject to date per county).
Indiana Governor Holcomb has announced the state will enter Stage 4, of the Back on Track Indiana Plan, on Friday. This is a little bit earlier than previously scheduled. Starting Friday, Stage 4 allows:
• Social gatherings of up to 250 people may take place following the CDC social distancing guidelines
• State government building access restrictions will be lifted
• Professional office building employees may resume work at full capacity
• Retail stores and malls open at full capacity with social distancing guidelines in place
• Dining room service may open at 75% capacity
• Bar seating in restaurants may open at 50% capacity
• Bars and nightclubs may open at 50% capacity
• Cultural, entertainment, and tourism sites may open at a capacity to be determined. (This includes museums, zoos, aquariums, and like facilities)
• Movie theaters, bowling alleys, and similar facilities may open at 50% capacity, adhering to social distancing guidelines
- You can read more about the different stages @backontrack.in.gov