This week back in 1940 Carlos Ray “Chuck” Norris was born in Ryan, Oklahoma. In honor of what should be a National Holiday we present our Top 5 Chuck Norris Facts…
1. Chuck Norris sleeps with a nightlight…not because he’s afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.
2. Every night before the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.
3. Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear rug in his living room. The bear isn’t dead though…it’s just too scared to move.
4. Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn’t foolish enough to attack him.
5. Chuck Norris actually died 20 years ago. Death just hasn’t built up enough courage yet to tell him.