*There are so many fun and interesting summer programs that you can participate in:
- Explorer Day: 16 (K-2 grades)
- Babysitting: 17 (6-12 grades)
- Career Day: 18 (3-8 grades)
- Clover Gaming: 19 (6-12 grades)
- STEM/Makerspace: 22 (3-8 grades)
- Explorer Day: 23 (K-2 grades)
- Let’s Get Creative Art Day: 24 (3-12 grades)
- Order in the Court (House): 25 (6-12 grades)
- Explorer Day: July 25 ( K-2 grades)
Summer Program forms need to be turned in 3 days prior to first program attending.
Once program fees are paid they will NOT be refunded.
Make checks payable to: Purdue CES Ed Fund Perry Financial Assistance Available
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT PURDUE EXTENSION Perry County: Monday—Friday from 8:00am—4:00pm or call (812) 547-7084
Purdue University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action institution