Governor Holcomb announced Indiana’s next steps – a five stage plan. Indiana should be back on track by July 4th (subject to change.) We are now entering Stage 3 (subject to date per county). Indiana Governor Holcomb has announced the state will enter Stage 3, of the Back on Track…
Proudly Presents The John Conlee Show Saturday, August 15 @ 7 PM Jasper Arts Center Tickets available at www.itickets.com or call 800-965-9324.
The 39th Annual WBDC Country Showdown Postponed to October 1st The 39th Annual WBDC Country Showdown has been postponed WBDC Program Director Brian Schwenk issued the following statement. “After careful deliberation, and in following the latest guidance from national, state and local authorities, we have decided to postpone the WBDC…
Song of the Day in the Month of May RETURNS with a new twist! Every single day in the Month of May be listening for the Song of the Day and when you hear it be caller number #9 at 812-634-WBDC (9232). We’re giving away 2 tickets to Holiday World…
Why couldn’t the flower ride its bike? Answer: It had lost its petals!! Congratulations to Dustin Cassidy of Tell City, Indiana for being the FUNNIEST PERSON IN TOWN this afternoon!!
The Nothing But The Hits Tour RESCHEDULED at The Jasper Arts Center! May 22nd @ 7PM This monster show features legends BJ THOMAS, TG SHEPPARD, RONNIE MCDOWELL, and rising star AMBER HAYES! Tickets are on sale NOW! https://jasperconcert.bpt.me Or call 800-838-3006 option 1
- Dubois County Primary Final Results
- Dubois County Primary Election Results
- Local Officials Respond to Recent Vandalism in Jasper
- Heartland Events Postponed to 2021
- Jasper Areas Vandalized Amidst Rising Tensions Across Nation
- Memorial Hospital updates COVID-19 testing dashboard; 204 positive results in Dubois County
- Indiana’s COVID-19 numbers updated; deaths surpass 2,000
- Dubois County Health Department confirms 2 additional cases of COVID-19
- Dubois County Health Department confirms 1 additional case of COVID-19
- Indiana’s COVID-19 numbers updated; 693 additional cases reported