Proudly Presents The John Conlee Show Saturday, August 15 @ 7 PM Jasper Arts Center Tickets available at www.itickets.com or call 800-965-9324.
Birdseye Conservation Club is serving DRIVE THRU chicken Dinners Saturday July 11, 2020. Serving 5:00 pm until sold out. Meal includes: 1/4 white or 1/4 dark chicken Potato wedges Baked beans, Corn Water $10/dinner – NO SUBSTITUTIONS Gun raffle drawing will be at 7:00 pm (tickets available day of event)….
The shoot has been rescheduled. Please follow all social distancing practices per CDC
Governor Holcomb announced Indiana’s next steps – a five stage plan. Indiana should be back on track by July 4th (subject to change.) We are now entering Stage 4 (subject to date per county). Indiana Governor Holcomb has announced the state will enter Stage 4, of the Back on Track…
The 39th Annual WBDC Country Showdown Postponed to October 1st The 39th Annual WBDC Country Showdown has been postponed WBDC Program Director Brian Schwenk issued the following statement. “After careful deliberation, and in following the latest guidance from national, state and local authorities, we have decided to postpone the WBDC…
Song of the Day in the Month of May RETURNS with a new twist! Every single day in the Month of May be listening for the Song of the Day and when you hear it be caller number #9 at 812-634-WBDC (9232). We’re giving away 2 tickets to Holiday World…
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development provides unemployment insurance eligibility update
- State funding granted to Indiana food banks
- State’s rental assistance portal to go live Monday
- Volunteers hand out boxes of dairy and fresh produce to local residents impacted by COVID-19
- 2 additional COVID-19 cases confirmed in Dubois County
- Jasper To Start Road Replacement Project Next Week
- Dubois County 4-H Fair To Go Virtual Next Week
- Jasper Man Arrested After Battering Man at Village Court
- Jasper Hold’s First Ever Downtown Chowdown Event
- J.R.’s Bar Kitchen Catches Fire; Causes $1,000 in Damages