Petersburg Polar Plunge Prides Creek Park Feb 24 @ 10:00 am Registration: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Prides Creek Park Beach Plunge: 12:00 p.m. Prides Creek Park Lake After Splash Bash: Gospel Center Activities Building CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE FUN AND/OR DONATE!!! www.firstgiving.com/soindiana/plunge-petersburg-2018 #PetersburgPlunge To participate, each individual must raise…
Proudly Presents The John Conlee Show Sunday, March 4 @ 7 PM Jasper Arts Center Tickets available at www.itickets.com or call 800-965-9324.
Entertainer of the Year – Garth Brooks Female Vocalist of the Year – Miranda Lambert Male Vocalist of the Year – Chris Stapleton New Artist of the Year – Jon Pardi Music Video of the Year – Brothers Osborne, “It Ain’t My Fault” Vocal Duo of the Year – Brothers…
THE 2017 WBDC CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS WINNERS BOUNTY HUNTERS TJ Miller and Randy Johnson A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who came out for another hugely successful Tour!!
Luke and Jessi wins the 36TH Annual WBDC Country Showdown A packed Jasper Arts Center was the scene of this year’s 36th Annual WBDC Country Showdown. Twelve Acts competed from around the region, with the LUKE AND JESSI of Whites Creek, Tennessee taking top honors. They pick up…
The list of winners at the 52nd Academy of Country Music Awards: Entertainer of the Year Jason Aldean Male Vocalist of the Year Thomas Rhett Female Vocalist of the Year Miranda Lambert Vocal Duo of the Year Brothers Osborne Vocal Group of the Year Little Big Town Album of the…
- High Water Closing Roads in Dubois County
- Democratic Nomination Sought for County Council by Deborah Major
- 18-Year Old Arrested in Connection with On-line Threat Against an Evansville High School
- Eckerty Man Arrested for Theft of Medical Supplies
- Jasper Man Initially Charged with 5 Felonies Following Physical Altercation
- Mark Mehringer Honored for 25 Years of Service
- Jasper Temporarily Elevate Riverwalk Call Boxes
- Cabin Fever Hike at Ferdinand State Forest POSTPONED
- Jasper Man Arrested After Throwing Marijuana Out the Car Window
- Indiana Supreme Court Rules Against Roy Lee Ward in Execution Drug Challenge; Ward Remains on Death Row and Moves Closer to Setting of Execution Date