The Greater Downtown Jasper Business Association has planned a unique and special day for all area youth, families, and friends. This will be the 21st annual Kid’s Day event. We invite kids in grades Kindergarten – 12th grade to buy, sell, or trade their goods by setting up their booths,…
Join the City of Jasper at the second annual Touch A Truck event at the Train Depot. Bring your family and explore city vehicles and learn how each vehicle works.
Haunted Huntingburg is a Destination Huntingburg event. This year, with the construction on Market Street, many things are happening on Huntingburg Historic 4th Street with a few events taking place throughout Huntingburg as well. EVENT SCHEDULE: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. – ZOMBIE ESCAPE ROOM at the Huntingburg Public Library….
JOIN THE 2017 DUBOIS COUNTY MARCH FOR BABIES! TEAMS FORMING NOW! Saturday, October 7th, 2017 Dubois County Park (***NEW LOCATION***) 4157 South State Road 162 Huntingburg, IN 47542 CLICK HERE TO DONATE AND/OR JOIN!!!!! We’re getting ready to walk in March for Babies! It promises to be a fun day…
THE 2017 WBDC CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS WINNERS BOUNTY HUNTERS TJ Miller and Randy Johnson A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who came out for another hugely successful Tour!!
Luke and Jessi wins the 36TH Annual WBDC Country Showdown A packed Jasper Arts Center was the scene of this year’s 36th Annual WBDC Country Showdown. Twelve Acts competed from around the region, with the LUKE AND JESSI of Whites Creek, Tennessee taking top honors. They pick up…
- Groundbreaking Marks Beginning of Construction for New Market Street Project
- Hospice Provider Looking For Patient Volunteers
- 2017 Huntingburg Herbstfest Parade Contest Winners Announced
- Tower on Third Avenue Comes Down
- in.form: Spirit of Rockport
- Street Micro-Surfacing Work to Continue in Jasper
- Jasper Man Arrested for Criminal Trespassing and Shoplifting at Walmart
- Motorcycle Crash and Fight With Police While Impaired Does Not Mix Well for Illinois Man
- in.form: Rosenvolk German Medieval Festival